Hi Dan! Good morning, Mr. iPhonedo Please, DAN, you’ve been working for me for how long? 7 years 7 years, stop with the formality. What do I always ask you to call me? General Zod You got some new products to review. You have… iPad Pro cases, another iPad Pro case from Power Support and then you have this Logi BASE – Let me see
– There you go Wow it looks pretty cool. What does it do? It is smart connector compatible and it charges your iPad pro Do you need to place your iPad properly? No, no it has magnets so when you’re placing the iPad Pro it just snaps into its place so is this part soft rubbery plastic to prevent scratches? Ah no, it is hard plastic. What is this at the top? Oh that’s there so when you put your iPad Pro on it, it doesn’t scratch the backside of the iPad Pro. So this is rubberized plastic Ah no, that’s hard plastic as well. So what is this good for? the bottom is sticky and when you place it somewhere it just stays there and you can put your iPad on it and it is durable and when you lift it, it doesn’t fall off because of the magnets what happens when you want to move it, does it collect dust and stop being sticky? I mean, I don’t know… How much is this thing? 99 What? 99 What? 99 dollars? Plus TAX Is this a joke? Hold on a second, hold on. Just, just hold on! Hello General Zod – I have a question for you
– Yes? Who are you calling? – This is my friend he sells aluminum.
– I actually sell aluminum! So I have this one piece of aluminum iPad stand in my hand. Can you give me an estimate cost for this? What’s the weight? Sure… Give me the scale! It’s like 356 grams – Does it come with a lightning cable?
– No, it doesn’t – Does it come with a charger or something?
– No So no charger, no cable just this aluminum with some plastic on it and then smart connector and then the sticky plastic part at the bottom. – If the product is heavy then the shipping cost would be – Shh! how much? 3 dollars for the aluminum including labor, couple of dollars for the rest? – So like what 8 dollars?
– Even less than 8 dollars – Even less?
– Yeah, probably… – Alright
– Good bye General Zod. So I’m thinking in order to review that We use this really long panning shots And you do voiceovers like nasal voice overs. “Hey guys welcome to my channel” kind of voiceovers Ok you’re telling me that you want me to review this piece of aluminum that does nothing special, and for it work you have to bring your own charger and then your own cable and then you connect it to here – and this is for 99 dollars?
– plus TAX 99 plus TAX, why would anyone want to buy this? People are saving a step by not connecting and disconnecting the lighting cable to their iPad Pros – Does it work when your iPad is in a case?
– No you have to take the case off. What happens if I just want to put it on there, but I don’t want to charge it? You have to unplug it So take the case off another step, once you’re done, put is back on another step And of you don’t want to charge it you have to unplug this, that’s another step too. Why wouldn’t I just put my iPad with its case? And this is going to take up space by itself… This is why people make fun of Apple Products like this for 99 dollars What is this worth? Like 20 dollars. This must be like 20 – 25 dollars maximum. Here, let’s just put this back into its box and just send it back. Did this have a shrinkwrap on it? No It didn’t even have a shrink-wrap on it. Return this now! – Oh I forgot to tell you…
– What? – It is an Apple exclusive What the